A great example of a complete transformation!
This West Point Grey house was on an odd pie shaped corner lot that offered a great view but unfortunately did not conform with new code requirements and city property line set backs. To keep the beauty and view of the lot, a complete renovation, with designs by Architrix Studio, was the only option.
Mechanical & Electrical
- Air to liquid heat pumps
- Radiant in floor hot water heating
- Recessed & feature LED lighting throughout
- On demand hot water heating
- Lighting control system
- Brazilian ironwood moldings, casings, and railings
- Acrylic stucco
- Aluminum clad low ‘e’ wood windows
- Engineered oak flooring
- Black slate, slab travertine fireplace surround, engineered stone countertops
- Custom high gloss laminate millwork
Everything in this house was redone, including all major structural elements, in order to create an open floor plan.