The Fizzell Condo project literally took condo renovations to a whole new level by incorporating a lofted area and spiral staircase into a high-ceilinged downtown condo.
Condo renovations can be highly demanding due to their fixed structure. However, this condo had a lot of promise with its high ceilings. We were able to design a delicate spiral staircase leading to a vaulted loft area that adds a considerable amount of floorspace to a modestly-sized unit.
Mechanical & Electrical
- On demand hot water heating
- Recessed & feature LED lighting throughout
- Pre-wired audio surround sound system
- Lighting control system
- High gloss laminate cabinets
- Natural edged wooden & marble countertops
- Reclaimed cedar floors
- Steam shower
- Custom millwork
- Vaulted ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling custom curtains
- Custom-built wrought-iron staircase
Pairing wrought-iron railings and light fixtures with reclaimed wooden flooring, this eclectic space is big on bold artistic flair. The unit is exceptionally functional, adding additional floor space in the form of the lofted area and utilizing built-in storage units to maximize efficiency.