The Cook condo renovation project goes to show that even the most basic condo layouts have plenty of opportunities.
Originally your average cramped condo design with a galley kitchen, we sought to incorporate plenty of built-in features and a more open layout.
Mechanical & Electrical
- On demand hot water heating
- Recessed & feature LED lighting throughout
- Pre-wired audio surround sound system
- Lighting control system
- State-of-the-art built-in wine cooler
- Entirely new stainless steel appliances
- Custom cabinetry throughout
- Granite & engineered stone counter tops
- Engineered oak floors
- Steam shower
- Custom millwork
- Italian marble backsplashes
Upgrading the finishings throughout the unit, adding built-in shelving, completely modernizing the bathrooms and removing one bank of cabinetry from the kitchen turned what originally felt like a cramped layout into a free-flowing living space.
An intimate living area, entirely re-floored with engineered oak, looks into the kitchen while still maintaining separation. The new appliances and peninsula bar make entertaining while cooking an absolute delight, and a cozy living room allows guests and residents to relax at the end of a busy day in downtown Vancouver. The new Cook condo is tasteful, modern, and effortlessly functional.
2016 Georgie Awards Finalist
- Best Condo Renovation