Maintaining the character of certain heritage residences is not only something that Best Builders believes in but can also fall into city regulations.
This heritage restoration that we completed fall of 2009 in Ladner, BC is listed under the Heritage ‘B’ status. The exterior had to maintain the look and style of when this house was originally built in the 1920’s. While the inside had more flexibility, the design was kept to be seamless with the outside
Mechanical & Electrical
- Recessed & feature lighting
- Electrical panel & wiring upgrades
- Sidewall shingles
- Custom wainscoting
- Complete new exterior envelope
- Custom fence millwork
- Custom kitchen cabinets – paint grade shaker doors
- Engineered stone countertops
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Custom wall paneling
- Custom fireplace mantle & millwork
Best Builders installed all of the creature comforts of a modern home with new commercial grade appliances, cabinetry, flooring, electrical & mechanical upgrades, feature millwork and a custom-made hot tub in the back yard.