SENTINEL HOUSE | WEST VANCOUVER
2013 GVHBA Ovation Award Winner
– People’s Choice
– Best Kitchen under $100,000
Enjoying a commanding view of English Bay and Vancouver Harbour from its location in West Vancouver, Sentinel House effortlessly combines the beauty of the outdoors with the comforts of indoors.
Custom home design by Don Stuart Architecture, we aimed to maximize stunning mountain, ocean and cityscape views. The lot is ideally positioned atop Sentinel Hill in West Vancouver, making it a prime spot to take in the immense natural beauty that Vancouver has to offer.
Mechanical & Electrical
- Air to liquid heat pumps
- Water in floor radiant heating & cooling
- Air conditioning throughout
- Lutron lighting control system with smart home capability
- Hidden electrical blinds
- Lower level completely reinforced concrete with inverted slab beams
- Wood & steel frame upper floor
- Truss roof
- Cross laminated cedar wall panels
- Clear fir windows & doors
- Clear fir trim, soffits and mouldings
- Full bed basalt rock cladding & pathways
- Brazilian cherry hardwood
- Custom LED recessed lighting
- Cherry cabinets throughout kitchen & bathrooms
- Engineered countertops
The two-level, open-concept family home with floor-to-ceiling windows was designed not only to celebrate and capitalize on the sweeping vistas, but also to blur the boundary between outdoors and indoors through the use of materials, texture and colour.
This 3800 sq. ft. house fully focuses its attention on the extensive views with clean architectural lines and strategic placement on the property.
Best Builders is the Ultimate
"Design, Build, Live" Team for Your Custom Home Project.
Vancouver | West Vancouver | North Vancouver | Kitsilano | Point Grey | Consult With Our Team