ANDOVER HOUSE | WEST VANCOUVER
No holds were barred when designing this 7,300 square foot West Vancouver, BC, executive home. The intention for this home is pure entertainment—it needed to effortlessly accommodate large groups in spacious living areas and multiple guest bedrooms, each with its own ensuite.
The clients came to the project with a very with a turnkey approach, only recommending local architect Craig Chevalier and selecting finishes with our interior designer. Everything else was entrusted to our expert team. We maintained communication with the client chiefly through online means, making sure each step of the process was approved while they were out of the country.
Made to impress, this stunning executive home has many noteworthy features, including:
Giant balconies, large entertaining spaces, and countless guest rooms make this house the ultimate large gathering getaway. Adorned with luxurious finishings and a jaw-dropping Vancouver view, it impresses every guest lucky enough to visit.
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Low-E windows, Lo-flow toilets
- High-efficiency boiler
- Strategically-placed lighting adds glitz
- Terraced landscaping cascades between levels
- Front-entry tucked around corner of cleverly-designed, stepped 3-car garage
- Soft effect of Shoji-screen windows transitions to contemporary front-entry
- Large overhangs add beauty while protecting multiple exterior-decks
- Frameless-glass panelled railing provide unobstructed view
- Achieved brilliant connection between 15-inch steel fascia, clear-stained cedar, 4-inch AirStone detail
- Flat-roof design allows for full height usage
- Linear-styled clerestory windows wrap living room
- Exterior stone comprised of 80% recycled materials
- Main staircase, strategically-placed – clearly designed as feature, gives separation to private upper-level
- Gorgeous floating maple stair-treads connected by exposed steel-stringers, glass-railings, stainless-steel cap, standoffs
- Expansive commercial glass welcomes abundant natural-light, provides amazing views from every level
- Full Eclipse doors open onto outdoor decks
- Showpiece kitchen capped with 4 inch granite slab countertop
- Stunning, rich-toned walnut floor-to-ceiling cabinets
- Fireplace feature-wall mimics exterior stone-facing
- Wide-plank white oak hardwood flooring throughout
Best Builders is the Ultimate
"Design, Build, Live" Team for Your Custom Home Project.
Vancouver | West Vancouver | North Vancouver | Kitsilano | Point Grey | Consult With Our Team