Laneway housing is a relatively new concept for people in Vancouver, and it is hard to imagine that this 2 storey, 2-bathroom house is only 900 square feet.
Cleverly designed by Architrix Studio, this Vancouver Laneway project ingeniously uses a small amount of space to make a huge impact. Complete with all the trimmings, this 900 sq. ft. home is only tiny in size. We sought to maximize living space in every way imaginable.
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”BUILD”]
Mechanical & Electrical
- High efficiency boiler
- On demand hot water heating
- Radiant hot water in-floor heating
- Recessed & feature LED lighting throughout
- Rock dash stucco
- Vinyl low ‘e’ windows
- Pine soffits
- Engineered oak flooring
- High gloss laminate millwork
- Black granite countertops
- Custom millwork & storage spaces
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”LIVE”]
The space lives and feels much bigger thanks to the creative design of Khang Nguyen of Architrix Studio. Mechanical elements are placed under the stairs and storage areas have been found in every nook possible leaving maximum room to be utilized for living space.
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”AWARDS”]
GVHBA Ovation Award Winner 2012
- Best New Build under $500,000 [su_custom_gallery source=”media: 1546″ limit=”1″ width=”100″ height=”100″ title=”never”]